Wednesday 9 April 2014

Waiting, waiting, waiting.

Waiting, waiting, waiting.

That will be $2 please asked a lady under a 54 degree, hot, boiling sun. I was in line as I saw a man. He was wearing blue socks with black boots. He had dark blue jeans more like navy blue I thought. He had a brown leather jacket with a little black and white bull dog on it. His head had little drips of swet dripping down off it as if it was a waterfall." No wonder why every one is buying Ice creams". I said." Hello pretty lady" said a man with a British accent. His eyes were the colour of brown socks.

Head phones in her airs moving side to side. She was wearing grey and pink sneakers with blue shoe laces. She had black and grey tights with a grey swet shirts. She had a white t-shirt underneath with a blue and white pump bottle in her had." Hurry up " she whispers as she makes a loud burp. "Poo ,wee" I said. Tick, tick, tick. We have been waiting here for over a century and we haven't moved an inch.

A snap back on his head. He was wearing white socks with black sandals. He had red fat pants on with black and white laces. He had a singlet on coloured white and blue with a little monkey on it." Could you move it" he whispers. "These people are making me sick" I said. Then I decided to walk away. I had a handful of money ready to spend...

Maybe not everyone in this town is bad.

                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment