Monday 14 April 2014

Mount spa swimming sports.

Mount spa swimming sports

My body was frozen as if 1 million ice cubes were covering me like a big black blanket. My nerves grew threw me. I could feel big goose bumps crawling up my body. There was a tight knot in my stomach getting tighter, and tighter. Standing on the board ready to spring. My face was as red as a tomato as if it was going to explode.

My boy felt tense. I slowly took a glance at my enemies." On your marks... get set...Bzzzzzz". We all leaped off like 6 crazy maniacs. 

I was o my back plopping my arms up and down, up and down. I was so exhausted My arms could do no more. Telling my self " I can not slow down my school is counting on me" I thought. Closing my eyes and before I could open them I was finished. Crossing my fingers hoping I had come first.

The lady slowly walked over. In her hand she held a shiny, glossy, orange stick. I wondered in my mind trying to remember what that placing was.


No comments:

Post a Comment