Tuesday 22 April 2014

Rio 2.

Rio 2
On Tuesday my mum took Mackenzie, Ellazae, Rhys and I to the movies to watch Rio 2 in 3D. Then when I was in line I saw Mr Chittenden. He also was watching the same movie as us. We had a good time at the movies and you all have to watch  Rio 2. It is amazing. here's a picture of the movie. Blue the boy bird has three children 2 girls and 1 boy. In the end Gules I think her name is the lady bird finds her father that she lost when she was a little girl. She also gets her best friends and her family back. Here is a little add of the rio 2 movie. It goes for about 2 minutes or more. Thanks for watching comment below if you liked this add of rio 2. Thans.

2 comments:

  1. Great to see you updating your blog in the holidays Georgia. It's great to see you providing a great description alongside your picture. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Georgia
    I agree with Mr Spice here - its fantastic to see you updating your blog with such wonderful posts. Really impressed by the quality of what you are doing. This post in particular is really strong. I enjoyed reading the little details like you mentioning that you saw Mr Chittenden at the movies to. Great work.
    Mr Webb

    ReplyDelete