Tuesday 25 March 2014

Slash Splash Splash!!!!

SPLASH! SPLAH! SPLASH!


Waiting, Waiting, Waiting that's all I could do. I was ready to go. My body was as stiff as a stick. Slowly feeling a army of nerves marching through me. But the only thing I could think about is winning. On the board ready to spring. My face was as red as a tomato. It felt like I was on fire. Beep went the horn. We all leaped of like a bunch of crazy maniacs. My legs were the boss. This is no time to slow down I thought. My team is counting on me. Swimming as fast as a fish my body just couldn't handle it any more. Reaching out to the blue wall. I had claimed victory I just bet Madaline by a split second. I was breathless. Hopping out of the pool. Water was running down me as if I was a waterfall. I was as cold as is 1 million ice cubes were covering my body just like a blue blanket covering every gab. I could slowly feel the nerves crawling away. I tumbled over to receive what was mine.



No comments:

Post a Comment