Tuesday 25 March 2014

The crazy adventures of the haunted house!!!!!

THE CRAZY ADVENTURES OF THE HAUNTED HOUSE.

 I slowly walked my way in the broken brown door. It gradually opened as I saw something,  something black and white with no legs. The room was filled with the smell of musty wet socks.  My nerves slowly crawled through me. Walking in the hallway. Creak, creak, creak the wood  wouldn't stop chattering. My body felt curious. Walking up the steps. I saw an old window with  cob webs covering every corner like a white blanket. Hearing wood creaking and rats  squeaking.  The doors were hanging off the wall and the floor was broken and burnt. Walking  further and  further. I saw old beds, dead grey rats, wholes every where and creepy hand  marks all over the  wall. Seeing burnt toys and blood stains on every bit of clothing. I could just  fell my tension  coming to haunt me. I could feel I tight knot in my stomach getting tighter and  tighter. Stepping into  the attic I could see boxes and old prams. There were tapes coloured bronze.  I could burnt meet.  The dusty carpet was filled with gooey, green water. walking back down      the black broken stairs,  through the old living room, Through the hall way and out the door.  Something behind me  made a big boo! I fell over I could no linger see what was there.








No comments:

Post a Comment