Friday 14 March 2014

About Me.

                                                                            ABOUT ME


Hi my name is Georgia and I am 10 years old and I go to Auroa school. My favourite sports are Touch rugby and Rippa rugby. The most fun thing about school is Swimming, Writing and Brakes. All my friends at school are Katelyn, Ellie, Lara, Danielle, Madaline and jade. My favourite foods are Popcorn, Wraps and many sweets. I have 4 dogs called Gessy, Sindy, Zofe and Ellie. I also have 3 cats called Ginge, and Snuggles. I also have 2 older brothers and 2 older sisters so that makes me the smallest in the family. My favourite teachers are Mr Field and Mr Spice.
                                                                                 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Georgia thanks for putting me in your cool blog . The layout of your blog is great

    ReplyDelete
  2. try spot the capital letters

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lara for the tip :-)

      Delete