Tuesday 3 June 2014

Making the most of it.

Making the most of it.
Have you ever had something that you loved and cared about but then you have to give it up? I have. Sticking to the big black couch . A baby goat sleeping endlessly on my lap. A little goat bottle appeared in my hand with warm milk inside. Listing to the sound of the goat crying. Suck, suck, suck. Slipping the tip of the milk bottle into it's little black mouth.

" Time to go out side now" I said with a carm voice. "Baa,baa murmur the goat. It had almost felt like it was saying "I don't want to go out side". Opening the door to the sound of cars flying past, birds hiding between the trees, and cats and dogs roaming the streets. " baa, baa, baa " screamed the goat. It was as loud as 1 million elephants. 

Hovering back inside. Silence loomed the area. "Baa, baa, baa". "Ops". I had left the goat out side. As I walked to go get the goat a strange truck appeared on our drive way. I think she was here for our goat. We didn't even had the goat for a day I thought, and now we have to give it away." Bye" little one" I said softly



No comments:

Post a Comment