Thursday 26 June 2014

Guilty

Guilty 
"John Parker is once again repeated  on another report" said officer Nichole."it says he is a 32 year old man, lives with his parents and works at Hawera Super Market. He has blue eyes, brown hair and brown skin."he has another one here that says he killed 7 other kids in 1 month and got locked up for 10 years and got released on Friday last Tuesday" she continued 


Searching endlessly for 79 Oeo rd. We finally reached our destination. On the couch with Miss Parker and John Parker beside me."Where were you on the 9th of July Monday night."Um um um" he murmured."I don't know."What do you mean by i don't know"."Give me a clear answer or you will be sealed behind 10 iron, steel bars for another 10 years". I said trying to get him to spit his story out. His face face got redder and redder every 10 seconds.

7 other people saw you dumping the body of Kyah Newtown in the creek near the old building in Wellington."The family of Kyah Newtown was heart broken. I could see in his eye's that he was getting guiltier and guiltier every time i spoke. Tell me the truth or your coming with me...


No comments:

Post a Comment